Call for Papers Guidelines
The organising committee invites submissions from organisations and individuals that are related to the theme “Changing Systems From The Inside Out”.
This year’s theme will explore how systems are created that build the capacity of people to live a good life outside of prison. How can the insights of service users help to build supportive programs and services that are holistic and tailored to individual needs?
Sessions will include paper presentations (15 or 30 minutes), panels and workshops.
We are particularly interested in the following themes:
– Housing first approaches
– Peer mentoring and the role peers can play in changing systems
– Throughcare programs and individualised support
– Supporting families and communities
– Employment supports that provide meaningful work outcomes
– Service coordination and linkages
– Diversion programs
– Holistic service provision
Submitted abstracts should be no longer than 250 words.
The closing date for the submission of abstracts is Friday 9th February 2018
Notification of papers accepted will take place by Wednesday 28th February 2018
Oral presentations will be 15 or 30 minutes duration including 5 minutes question time.
Poster presentations are welcome at the conference. The poster should be a visual presentation of your submitted abstract.